Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Visit the Education website at www.education.act.gov.au for more information and to enrol using the online enrolment form
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their child at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
Lyneham High School PEA
The Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) suburbs are available here. The suburb of Watson is shared with Campbell High School, and placement at either school is subject to capacity at time of enrolment.
Families wishing to enrol from outside the PEA are urged to carefully read the criteria under the "Category A Schools" heading on the Education Directorate's enrolment page.
Enrolment pack documents
- Information booklet - year 7
- Information booklet - years 8, 9 and 10
- Elective booklet - year 8
- Elective booklet - years 9 and 10
- Chromebook form
- Dress Code Agreement
- Uniform Order Form
- Uniform Shop 2019/20 Opening Hours
- Known Medical Condition Response Plan
## Details for 2021 are expected to be available in November 2020 ##
To see the school's stationery list (book pack) requirements, visit www.cos.net.au and follow these steps:
1. Enter email address: email@example.com and password: Parents-20
2. Select the Year that your child will be in 2020
3. Add subject relevant items to your Cart (** refer section above)
4. Enter your Child’s Details and Delivery Details (use your home address, not the school’s)
5. Enter in your credit card details, and submit
You will receive an order confirmation via email and can request to have your order tracking sent to you via mobile.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR ORDER
Delivery Service – All orders will be sent out via Australia Post. A specific time of delivery cannot be requested. If nobody is available to receive the delivery, the goods will be taken to the nearest post office for collection. A card will be left in your mailbox confirming this.
Families may also use this online list to source the materials from any other stationery provider.