Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Visit the Education website at www.education.act.gov.au for more information and to enrol using the online enrolment form
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their child at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
Lyneham High School PEA
The Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) suburbs are available here. The suburb of Watson is shared with Campbell High School, and placement at either school is subject to capacity at time of enrolment.
Families wishing to enrol from outside the PEA are urged to carefully read the criteria under the "Category A Schools" heading on the Education Directorate's enrolment page.
Enrolling Your Child
Enrolment pack documents:
- Information booklet - year 7
- Information booklet - years 8, 9 and 10
- Elective booklet - year 8
- Elective booklet - years 9 and 10
- Chromebook form
- Dress Code Agreement
- Uniform Order Form
- Uniform Shop 2019/20 Opening Hours
- refer to the bottom of the school's homepage.