Dear Lyneham High School parents and carers,
Please check your emails for an update on testing times for our Lyneham High School community. We have been given dedicated testing times for those people who’ve been identified as close contacts of the Lyneham High student who has tested positive for COVID-19.
These times are only for:
- staff, students and visitors/volunteers who attended Lyneham High school Monday 9 August, Tuesday 10 August, Wednesday 11 August, or Thursday 12 August between 8.30am and 3.30pm
- staff, students and visitors/volunteers who were at the IMP Rehearsal Room at UC High School Kaleen from 4.00pm to 6.00pm on Monday 9 August
Please attend during the time allocated. If there are multiple members of your family who are close contacts, please go to the first scheduled time for testing.
If you or a member of your family requires additional assistance or support, please make your request known to the testing staff on arrival.
GOLD CREEK POP TESTING CLINIC
12PM-4PM TODAY MON AUGUST 16
- Year 8 students, their siblings and families
- Lyneham High staff
- Adult visitors to Lyneham High during those periods
- any staff, students and visitors/volunteers at the IMP Rehearsal Room
BRINDABELLA PARK TESTING CLINIC
12pm-4pm TODAY MON AUGUST 16
Year 7 students Lyneham High
4pm-7pm TODAY MON AUGUST 16
Year 9 students Lyneham High
7pm-10pm TODAY MON AUGUST 16
Year 10 students Lyneham High