Lockers are available for hire at a cost of $20.00 per year. Lockers are allocated at the beginning of each year once payment has been received by the front office.
Lockers must be emptied at the end of each year and locks must be returned to the front office.
The canteen is run by Healthy Kids Association and the manager is Jo Vanderpol. The school menu has been adjusted in line with the ACT Public School Food and Drink Policy 2015.
If you wish to contact the school canteen please call 6230 0211 or email email@example.com.
School Uniform Purchases
Items of school uniform may be purchased from the school, however the opening hours of the school's uniform shop are limited.
- The SEAL polo shirt is compulsory for all SEAL students to wear to SEAL lessons.
- The Band polo shirt and cap are compulsory for all Band students to wear for performances. It is recommended that one polo shirt be kept for performances only.
- Students may wear the Band polo shirt or SEAL polo shirt as an everyday uniform if they wish.
All items are available in children's sizes 10, 12, 14 - Adult sizes: S, M, L, XL
Please make cheques payable to Lyneham High School
Uniform shop opening hours:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8.30am - 10.30am (for parents/students)
- Wednesdays: 11.00am - 11.30am (for students only)
For more information phone 6247 7073
Second Hand Uniform Shop
Short sleeved tops, hooded jumpers, SEAL and Band t-shirts are available for sale. Prices from $5 to $15. For all orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org